The way we work has evolved radically over the past few years. Today, businesses are under more pressure than ever before to be highly responsive. Remote teams are becoming more common, and we expect long-distance collaboration to be quick and easy.
On-premise communications systems haven’t evolved to meet these changing demands. That’s why so many companies are making the switch to cloud communication – and reaping the many benefits.
RingCentral is a leader in this revolutionary new space. Below, we discuss how their product can streamline the way you, your colleagues, your clients, and your partners stay in touch. Let’s get started.
What is cloud communication?
Cloud communication systems utilize your internet connection to enable voice and data communications. Unlike on-premise solutions, telecommunication apps, switches, and storage are hosted by a third-party and can be accessed via the Internet – where ever you are in the world.
The benefits of choosing RingCentral
RingCentral know cloud communications – they are industry leaders that equip you with the advanced functionality you need in this new work world.
Here are just some of the benefits they offer:
- Adaptable service. Regardless of your business’s size, location, devices, and budget, RingCentral can tailor a flexible plan to meet your specific needs. And if your business changes, you can reconfigure your plan to suit.
- Easy integration with your existing cloud applications. RingCentral provides ready-to-use integrations with the cloud-based apps your business already uses, such as Google Docs, Dropbox, Microsoft 365 apps, Zendesk, and more.
- No phone system hardware needed. Setup is quick and straightforward – no tech expertise required. Your new desk and conference phones arrive ring-ready. All you need is an internet connection, and you’re ready to go.
- Easy-to-use app. RingCentral is the first in the cloud communication space to deliver setup, management, and access of your entire phone system from your smartphone or tablet via the RingCentral app. It really is one of the coolest IT gadgets and services on the market.
- One-click conferencing. Making all-important conference calls is easier than ever. The host can join the conference with one tap and invite participants with a text.
- One business number. Your RingCentral phone number can be used for voice, fax, and text communications.
- All-inclusive pricing. Pay a monthly fee that adapts to your business for the best possible value.
Remember, it’s estimated that a staggering 83 percent of enterprise workload will be in the cloud by 2020. Step into the future today.